Max turned 3 months old this week! I can't believe it has been 3 months already. Time sure is flying! He continues to make us smile and enjoy every second with him. I am sure his favorite person is Alex. Alex is still amazing us with how wonderful he is with Max. He wants Max to be included in everything he does. It is amazing to me how Max knew Alex's voice from day 1. I remember being pregnant and Alex talking to Max in my belly. He truly is a wonderful big brother! Max is smiling and laughing all the time. He continues to sleep pretty well through the night. He has found his hands and loves to grab at his toys. He babbles and talks to us all the time!! Sometimes he is quite loud :) We are loving having 2 boys even with all its craziness!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
3 Months Old
Max turned 3 months old this week! I can't believe it has been 3 months already. Time sure is flying! He continues to make us smile and enjoy every second with him. I am sure his favorite person is Alex. Alex is still amazing us with how wonderful he is with Max. He wants Max to be included in everything he does. It is amazing to me how Max knew Alex's voice from day 1. I remember being pregnant and Alex talking to Max in my belly. He truly is a wonderful big brother! Max is smiling and laughing all the time. He continues to sleep pretty well through the night. He has found his hands and loves to grab at his toys. He babbles and talks to us all the time!! Sometimes he is quite loud :) We are loving having 2 boys even with all its craziness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Max is such a cutie.
Post a Comment