SOme say the old friends are the best friends and I have found this to be true. I have a group of girlfriends that surpasses all the rest. Sure we may not see eachother every day or even talk every day but we are always there for eachother when the other needs. Between us lots of life situations we have seen and helped the other through. We meet for birthdays or other mom's night outs and recently have been talking of future play dates. My how our conversations have changed. We now laugh and talk about bottles, nursing, husbands, etc. etc. etc. I love these girls and nothing will take their place in my life. I look forward to spending more and more time with them and watching our kids go. I hope that Max and Alex will find friends in Maddie, Mason, Averie, Bella, NOah and future babies. I love to join with my girls and talk about all we have been through and where we are headed. They have helped me though lots of lifes struggles and been there to celebrate God's blessings. We have prayed for one another, cried for another and leaned on one another. Thank you Molly, Janna, Lauren, Sarah and Erin for being such special friends in my life :)
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Old Friends are the Best Friends!
SOme say the old friends are the best friends and I have found this to be true. I have a group of girlfriends that surpasses all the rest. Sure we may not see eachother every day or even talk every day but we are always there for eachother when the other needs. Between us lots of life situations we have seen and helped the other through. We meet for birthdays or other mom's night outs and recently have been talking of future play dates. My how our conversations have changed. We now laugh and talk about bottles, nursing, husbands, etc. etc. etc. I love these girls and nothing will take their place in my life. I look forward to spending more and more time with them and watching our kids go. I hope that Max and Alex will find friends in Maddie, Mason, Averie, Bella, NOah and future babies. I love to join with my girls and talk about all we have been through and where we are headed. They have helped me though lots of lifes struggles and been there to celebrate God's blessings. We have prayed for one another, cried for another and leaned on one another. Thank you Molly, Janna, Lauren, Sarah and Erin for being such special friends in my life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So true Amanda. You are very fortunate to have each other. I don't know what we would have done with out our special group of "old Frinds" They are the best!
AWE! I couldn't have said it better myself. I just sat back and giggled to myself. I love that we are having kids and are able to ask for advice and give advice on all of our issues! I love all you girls! What a blessing!!
Post a Comment