School's Out for Summer!!! I have been very thrilled for summer break to get here. Since going back to work in March I have felt like I have had no time to catch up and get things done that need to be done. This is my first summer with 2 boys and I am ready for the adventure. Also, this is the first time that when I left school in June I knew what I would be teaching come Fall time. So therefore, I won't be doing school related things as much this summer. Our first week of summer is concluding and I must say we are in a pretty good routine. I have been running in the morning with some ladies from work and then coming home and starting my day. Max is almost 6 months old now, which is hard to believe. He is rolling over, laughing, smiling constantly and doing lots of LOUD talking. He is ALWAYS moving and never stops. He has begun eating foods now, and I am making all his baby food. It is going very well and easier than I thought it would be. Alex is being the typical 5 1/2 year old. I am racing him to tennis, and t-ball games, which is fun but busy. He continues to enjoy reading, drawing and imaginative play. This fall he will be in Kindergarten and I am not ready. He is MORE than ready and I know he will do great it's me that I am worried about. Well there is our life in a nut shell!
Friday, June 25, 2010
June 2010
School's Out for Summer!!! I have been very thrilled for summer break to get here. Since going back to work in March I have felt like I have had no time to catch up and get things done that need to be done. This is my first summer with 2 boys and I am ready for the adventure. Also, this is the first time that when I left school in June I knew what I would be teaching come Fall time. So therefore, I won't be doing school related things as much this summer. Our first week of summer is concluding and I must say we are in a pretty good routine. I have been running in the morning with some ladies from work and then coming home and starting my day. Max is almost 6 months old now, which is hard to believe. He is rolling over, laughing, smiling constantly and doing lots of LOUD talking. He is ALWAYS moving and never stops. He has begun eating foods now, and I am making all his baby food. It is going very well and easier than I thought it would be. Alex is being the typical 5 1/2 year old. I am racing him to tennis, and t-ball games, which is fun but busy. He continues to enjoy reading, drawing and imaginative play. This fall he will be in Kindergarten and I am not ready. He is MORE than ready and I know he will do great it's me that I am worried about. Well there is our life in a nut shell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment