

For Memorial Day this year we headed up north with Nick's family. It is always a time filled with fun, laughs, craft show, games, and kids!! Nick's Aunt Kate is so nice to open up her home for all of us and our kids. The kids love going to see Aunt Kate! It was to chilly to go in the lake, however my guy Alex took a dip of his own. While under the supervision of his dad (haha jk) Alex fell of the dock into the lake. He emerged laughing and saying "oh great!" Due to my pregnancy I have been exhausted and spent a lot of the weekend napping. On that note I am feeling okay. I am not as sick as some however I have had many moments of being nauseated which is not fun. Bless Alex's little heart he helps me out so much. It has been nice that he can do most things himself while I am laying down. We are anxiously awaiting all the milestones with this pregnancy. Alex is convinced it is a girl. He has picked out names and is ready for a sister. We are preparing him that it could be either or but he says he "knows" it is a sister. We will see. Here are some updated pics.



2 comments:
I'm voting SISTER, too!! So exciting!!
We all know it is a boy - remember God will only give us what we can handle, and I'm not sure Nick can handle two Amanda's in his life.... haha. You will love him/her no matter what. Where's the deck pics??? Take care you guys-
Post a Comment