This past Saturday I took Alex to his first tennis lesson. I don't know who was more excited, me, my dad or Alex. He is taking a PeeWee class out at Genesys in Grand Blanc. I first started in the PeeWee class when I was 4 years old. Also my tennis instructor from that age now helps out with ALex's age. WE had a very good time and it was quite humorous. While we don't know if Alex will take to tennis at a later age we are enjoying watching him now and I think he is enjoying lessons as well. He loved running on the lines and lining up the tennis balls. In addition to Alex starting tennis I am starting to play again. I am taking a clinic on Monday nights and hopefully playing on Wednesday nights with another friend of mine.





3 comments:
Like mother like son! So cute!
omg, that is so cute! he looks like a little pro already! also...where do you get your blog backgrounds? i need to spruce up my page!
I guess tennis is ok to improve his footwork for football... haha. That is cute to see him playing. He is growing up so fast that he is gonna need a brother or sister soon... c-ya soon
Post a Comment